Monday, August 29, 2016
CALENDAR CONTEST: Helping Pets in Need
Calendar Contest: Helping Pets in Need!
Walks 'N' Wags is looking to hear from our students! We'd like high resolution photos of your demo dogs (or cats) participating in a Walks 'N' Wags Pet First Aid for our 1st edition 2017 calendar.
1. Tag a friend on our Facebook or Instagram pages (in the contest post) telling them why you took the Walks 'N' Wags Pet First Aid program
2. Email your favorite high resolution photo of your pet attending Walks 'N' Wags class to email@example.com and be sure to mention his/her name, age, and location you attended class.
3. Submissions will be accepted until September 30, 2016.
4. Enter as many times as you like but remember you must tag a friend on Facebook or Instagram accompanying each entry.
5. 12 photo entries will be chosen by our team. Each winner will receive one full page feature in our 2017 calendar and will receive a free copy of the calendar in the mail.
6. Once we have sold all 150 calendars, we will draw 1 of the 12 winner's names randomly. You'll choose a registered Canadian pet charity and we'll make a $500 CAD donation to them!
7. Walks 'N' Wags Instructors and student instructors are exempt from this contest.
8. Winners will be announced on our social media pages and will be emailed week of October 3rd.
PRE-ORDER YOUR CALENDAR NOW:
Support pets in need by ordering your 2017 calendar today! We're only ordering 150 calendars as this is our first try at this endeavor.
Cost in Canada is $20.00 + 2.95 shipping + applicable taxes for your area. Earlybird price: Save $2.00 for orders placed by September 30, 2016. Contact us for international quotes.
Pre-order now by sending payment via E-transfer or Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org